BUTTERFLY FLAP VALVE
Being part of the proven KÜHME high-performance valve series for industrial applications, the PKIII type is used in any application where safe and quick shut-off of gaseous media is required. The electro-pneumatically controlled quick-closing butterfly flap valve sets standards for tightness, service life and reliability even in the most demanding applications. The butterfly flap valve is mainly used as a tight shut-off device for gaseous media in systems with low pressures.
DN 300 TO DN 3000
MAX. 2,5 BAR G
max. + 300°C
- Reliable Closing time < 3 seconds
- Safety guaranteed by the proven sealing system with soft seal (leakage rate A in acc. with
- Closing of the valve is dampened to reduce pressure surges in the pipeline
- Heavy duty design for high amount of operating cycles
- High-performance valve with long service life
The quick-closing flap is operated by a pneumatic actuator with a solenoid control valve. Automatic quick-closing relieves the pressure volume in the pneumatic actuator via the quick-exhaust valve. Closing springs laterally attached to the actuator close the flap. As a result of the lever kinematics the flap blade moves parallel – and thus nearly without any friction – into the sealing seat.