HYBRID VALVE TYPE KVF/S
Being part of the proven KÜHME high-performance valve series for industrial applications, the combined quick closing and control valve type KVF/S is used in any application area in which the appropriately control of gaseous and liquid media as well as fuels is required. Simultaneously the control valve also complies with complete requirements of a quick-closing safety shut-off valve. Consequently this valve type offers economic benefit as one separate valve can be saved and furthermore allows less space requirement within the plant.The electro-pneumatically controlled combined quick-closing and control valve sets standards in regards to service life and reliability even in the most demanding applications.
DN 15 TO DN 50
MAX. 40,0 BAR G
max. + 180°C
- Sustained closing time < 1 sec
- Quick and precise travel motion throughout the complete control range 1:50
- 1 instead of 2 – You save a separate valve
- High safety level through zero leakage
- Heavy duty design for high amount of operating cycles
- High-performance valve with a long service life
The quick-closing control valve is actuated by a pneumatic actuator via positioner. Automatic quick-closing is carried out by the installed spring force in less than 1 second. The valve cone with soft sealing element guarantees absolute tightness (leakage rate A in acc. with EN 12266-1).