Burner stations represent the mechanical part of the Burner Management System. Together with the safety shut-off valves, control valves and instruments the burner station warrants for a safe burner operation.
- Compact design, pre-tested
- Defined connecting points
- Ready for connection “Plug & Go”
- Easy to operate
- Optionally adapted to the burner function
- Safety due to absolute tightness
- Easy accessibility of all components
- Proven high-performance valves
- Central supply of compressed air
The KÜHME Burner Station are engineered under consideration of the following aspects: compactness, economical, ergonomical, maintenance and user friendly. The burner station is equipped with safety shut-off valves for the fuels and in case of oil burners, additionally for atomizing – and purging steam. All other equipment e.g. control valve, flowmeter, pressure transmitter, pressure gauges are based on cutomer´s request. By standard the upstream side infront of each safety shut-off valve furthermore has to be equipped with a manual shut-off device as well as a strainer.