COMBINATION OF GAS TURBINE QUICK-CLOSING VALVES TYPE KVH-KVH
In view of the requirements of the European laws and regulations, KÜHME offers quick-closing gas turbine valves especially designed for emergency shut-down (ESD) as double block and bleed valve unit with intermediate ventilation, completely ready for installation. The quick-closing valves combine the core competencies of KÜHME in valve technology with those of a system supplier for plant installations tailored to the demand.
DN 50 TO DN 300
MAX. 40,0 BAR G
max. + 180°C
- Closing time < 1 second
- Safety during ESD operation due to absolute tightness
- Pressure-balanced valve for operation of high differential pressures
- Optionally available as quick-closing control valve combination
- Heavy duty design for high amount of operating cycles
- igh-performance valve with a long service life
- perfectly assembled unit, completely ready for installation
The quick-closing valves are operated by a pneumatic actuator with a solenoid control valve. Automatic quick-closing is carried out by means of spring force in less than 1 second. At the same time, the intermediate ventilation valve type KEV opens within 1 second and relieve the gas volume between the closed quick-closing valves. The soft seal attached at the valve cone guarantees absolute tightness (leakage rate A in acc. with EN 12266-1).